Installation and maintenance technician
- After internal and external training you will strengthen our technical team.
- As an installation technician you are responsible for the professional installation of burglar alarm and fire detection systems, camera surveillance systems, access control systems and perimeter protection systems.
- As a service technician you work in our maintenance and repair team, which services 13,000 security systems in Belgium.
- You received technical training, preferably electronics/electromechanics in upper secondary education.
- You are dynamic, flexible, customer-oriented and bilingual (Dutch/French).
- You possess a class B driving licence and a clean police record.
- You are not deterred by working in an on-call system.
- Knowledge of our techniques and an ‘installation and maintenance of alarm systems’ certificate from the Home Affairs Federal Public Service are a plus.
- Experience in the security industry is a plus as well.
- You are part of a winning team.
- You receive all clothing and tools you need to perform your job.
- You constantly enjoy training by internal and external specialists.
- You get an interesting job with a lot of variation and plenty of career opportunities.
- You receive a competitive salary.
Are you cut out for this job? Then apply right away and state your motives for your application.